You may purchase our products by placing and completing the order form on the Website and you shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of your order. All orders shall be subject to our acceptance in our sole discretion and each order accepted by us shall constitute a separate legal contract and shall be deemed to be irrevocable and unconditional once accepted. You may not cancel or amend the order after we have accepted.
Order acceptance and completion will only be completed upon us issuing a confirmation email to you. For the avoidance of doubt, we shall be entitled to refuse or cancel any order without giving any reasons for the same at any time prior to issue of the confirmation email.
You may make payment for the products using the various payment methods made available on the Website:
- Credit Card
We accept all Visa and MasterCard credit cards. All credit card transactions are 3D Secure enabled (verified by Visa and secured by MasterCard). All your credit card information is protected by industry leading encryption standards. Please take note that additional charges may be incurred if you are using a non-Malaysian issued card due to foreign exchange rates.
- Debit Cards
We accept all Malaysian Visa and MasterCard debit cards, subject to bank availability. All debit card numbers shall be protected by industry leading encryption standards.
- Online Banking
You will transfer the amount of the total purchase price for the products which you have purchased, from your preferred bank account to our designated account (including any applicable taxes, fees and shipping costs). The transaction must be payable in Ringgit Malaysia.
- i-Pay 88
Bill Payments Terms and Conditions
- The following Terms and Conditions apply to the bill payment services (including mobile top-ups) provided and managed by third party aggregator and/or billers ("Third Party Billers"), and made available on our Website ("Bill Payment Services"). By availing of the Bill Payment Services, you agree unconditionally and irrevocably to be bound by, and shall be deemed to accept, these Bill Payments Terms and Conditions as part of the overall E2AMBIK Terms and Conditions.
- You acknowledge that the Bill Payment Services are provided and managed by Third Party Billers. Accordingly, the bill payment transactions and agreements are entered directly between you and Third Party Billers.
- Bill payments will be made by the Third Party Billers according to the information provided by you. You are therefore responsible for any errors in any information given, such as but not limited to bill details, account name, and amounts. You must check carefully before payment, as the transactions are non-cancellable and non-refundable once payments are made.
- You should note that in very exceptional situations, there could be cases of failed payments due to a technical glitch, and therefore you should pro-actively check the payment status when you place an order with us.
- You agree that you will not be furnished with printed receipts from the Third Party Billers. Transaction reference numbers, however, will be provided.
- We reserve the right to cancel, reject the order and/or recover monies paid to Third Party Billers (where applicable) if you fail to comply with these Bill Payment Terms and Conditions or if we determine in our sole discretion, that your order was made under suspicious circumstances, with fraudulent intent, or in relation to any illegal activity.
- These Bill Payment Terms and Conditions, the Bill Payment Services, as well as associated fees, charges and requirements (if any), may be subject to change without further notice.